Linux, musical road-dogging, and daily life by Paul W. Frields
The delightful dozen.

The delightful dozen.

Twelve years ago today, I married my best friend, and she’s still the one around whom my world revolves. Baby, I love ya!

On the roster for this evening: kids to bed, Daddy out to pick up sushi from the best Japanese place in town, yum.

One comment

  1. Darya and I send our best wishes to the 2 of you. I, more than most anyone, was privileged to see the development of your relationship and it explains 49 percent of why you are still together, the other 51 percent being hard work!

Comments are closed.